Hello,This is me!

Stephanie Wong

UX/UI Designer UX Researcher Marketer

6/25/10

Jama Punji

Life Savings


A nationwide initiative to educate the public about financial planning. I collaborated with the Media and Investor Relation Department at Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan. The goal was to promote an interactive and engaging platform for the public to gain financial literacy, information how companies can get license, available publications (laws, policies, presentations), tools such as games and trainings to get started.

User Research
Interaction Design: Ideation, Wireframe
Hi-fi Mockup
Usability Study and Social Media Campaign

Challenge

There was a lot of information on financial literacy. My role was to make the information and design on the website and social media to relevant and useful for the target audience.

Identifying Higher Level Themes
I held multiple workshops to with managers/staff from departments to determine the information categories and the relevance of the information for a user or for a new company that want to be licensed. Then, I conducted a card sorting workshop for each department to create the website hierarchy. I documented the hierarchy and their requirements and provided a checklist and brief meeting with the IT department. journey. Then, I designed, developed and wrote the content for the prototype for initial analysis.



Wireframing and High Fidelity Prototype

I followed a rapid protyping process; I created sketches and wireframe in Axure and a high fidelity prototype in Joomla.





Visual Design and Implementation


The final product was implemented in WordPress and I performed a usability test to determine the accessibility of information and ease of use compared to the old website.




Campaign Development
I maintained and designed the assets for social media campaign - check it out.

Stephanie Wong
+1-778-522-5420
Vancouver, Canada

SEND ME A MESSAGE