Hello,This is me!

Stephanie Wong

UX/UI Designer UX Researcher Marketer

1/12/17

Gemstone



Gemstone Cattle Company is an extension of Doerksen Farms, a multi-generation mixed farm, currently managed by the 3rd and 4th generations near Gem, Alberta. The client wanted to have a signature logo that represented their heirtage in breeding the Hereford Cows and Bulls. My role included:

• Market Research
• Corporate Identity


Ideation


Market Research
I first researched what does Hereford Cows were and how were other competitors creating their logos. This process helped me to depict the right tone for the business also generate ideas that were related to the client's brief. Next, I began my ideaton process.





Prototoypes
I generated the ideas below to grasp the client's mental model and to also illustrate their business needs.







Final Logo


The client preferred the one with the solid background colour. Below are samples of the corporate identity and promotional items designed for the client.





Notepad







Stephanie Wong
+1-778-522-5420
Vancouver, Canada

SEND ME A MESSAGE